PHP framework for RESTful APIs, built using Phalcon.
- Hawk validation/authentication
- Stores nonces in file, database, or cache.
- Access control through ACL
- Read from files or database.
- User system decoupled from validation/ACL schemes
- Read from files, config, or database.
- Caching with multiple supported backends
- Any \Phalcon\Cache\Backend class may be used.
- Able to set caching of ACL, routes, and users through config.
- More automated integration tests
- More/improved documentation
- PHP 5.6, PHP 7
- Phalcon 3.0.1 (possibly 2.0.x if using PHP 5.6)
If you are going to use a database:
- Database (MySQL/MariaDB/PostgreSQL/SQLite)
- PHP database adapter